Wednesday 24 July 2013

Pasca Peperiksaan Profesional

Salam.

Post exam, we had a small tour before counting days for parting ways. We went to the Petronas Twin Tower for some sight-seeing in KL. It costs RM 25 for Malaysian and RM 75 for those who doesn't possess Mykad. It was a guided tour and I had fun. 

What we did today was sight-seeing at Petronas Twin Tower, Iftar at Suria KLCC, Tarawih at Masjid Assyakirin, and Ngeteh at Chatime. And I managed to grab some books at Kinokuniya. 

Here goes another pictorial post.

At the entrance


Colour-coded visitor's pass for everyone


Infant's pass for Hanani


Hanani thinks her papa is amusing


Happy faces and Hanani decided to pose differently


On the Twin Tower bridge at level 41; 170 m high from the streets


"Wait for me!"


Let's recall the information given by the tour guides


Dancing fountain from above


Yed and her self-camera


Faein, Alia and Nadia are enjoying the view


This is the Twin Tower Bridge that might sway if the wind is strong enough


The sun is almost setting


Moving on to the 86th level


We went to the Sky Bridge, hurray!


More KL view from the 86th floor


I wonder what they were looking at


One can never separate Yed from Instagram


Show your ticket and you'll get to know more about the Twin Tower


We are over the cloud nine~


Tourist mode: I love bookmarks for my souvenir!


Iftar at Suria KLCC


This is what I call a wholesome meal *wink2


Ngeteh at Chatime. The hot tea is nice.


New books for me!


My all -time favourite Sherlock Holmes, my new favourite hero Artemis Fowl, and the rising hero, Percy Jackson. I was almost skipping and hopping around out of happiness. Too bad I haven't met anyone offline who has the same interest.


So, that's about it people. I'll be uploading more pictures on facebook since the pictures are adorable! I'll start posting about graduation dinner and go down the memory lane of my medical student life once I'm back at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen sikit