Saturday 13 June 2009

musim yang baru

this is the 1st week of the 5th semester. at the end of the year, we're going to sit for the 2nd professional exam. i'm excited. seriously. dah lama x rasa se-excited ni. dah lama juga x rasa nak buat sesuatu dgn betul2 bersungguh. alhamdulillah hati saya dah tenang.my mind is clear. i know now why i'm here.i know what i want. thanks everyone for helping me in finding my own way. you don't know how much it means to me. i realised that i've got what i wanted since i'm in the university. i've done numbers of things that i wanted to do before. even things that i've never thought that i would do. but unconsciously, i've lost another part of me. people can't really get it when i complained about it.(well, at least they listened to me) but now,insyaallah i'm me again. my friend said that i should find a 'booster maintainer'. to maintain the high spirit that i have now. hehe...he's right. sedangkan iman manusia akan turun naik,apatah lagi semangat membara yang wujud pada permulaan semester. ya, saya mmg insan yang lemah. sila betulkan saya jika saya tersilap arah.maaf atas segala salah dan silap serta keterlanjuran kata. p/s: tahniah kpd semua yg berjaya menghadapi supplement paper. korang sebenarnya orang yang terpilih,sebab org yg betul2 kuat je boleh ambik paper tu. i know that i'm not that strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

komen sikit